eGRACS© ERM Suite
eGRACS Compliance Manager
eGRACS Compliance Manager module is a comprehensive solution for automating the process of managing compliance obligations, identifying breaches and tracking remediation efforts. Compliance obligations can arise from laws, regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Risk based approach to compliance assessment, documentation and remediation.
- Track compliance obligations and identify breaches early.
- Test control effectiveness once and use the results to demonstrate compliance with multiple regulations.
- Easily link compliance obligations and breaches to enterprise risks.
- Monitor risk, compliance, incidents and breaches all in the one integrated system.
- React quickly to changes in laws, regulations, enforcement actions and external events.
- Ability to define compliance obligations from multiple sources and link to enterprise risks, common controls and assurance tests.
- Document compliance assurance work papers with evidence, breaches and remediation efforts in a single, access-controlled repository.
- Ability to build a centralized, consistent library of compliance test steps that can be applied to multiple compliance activities and other assurance activities.
- Ability to track compliance breaches and remediation actions in a timely manner.
- Ability to generate registers for Obligations, Compliance and Breaches.
- Ability to roll up compliance activities to enterprise processes, policies, regulations, risks, controls and business areas.
eGRACS ERM Suite include/s powerful dashboards and reporting functionality that enables customised reporting based on configurable criteria. Report content can be optimised using powerful filtering capabilities based on user selected fields and filtering conditions.